Apply Now Button

Planning to transfer to a four-year institution?

Camp’s Associate of Arts and Sciences degrees are designed to get you there. 

Camp offers transfer degrees in Science, Education, and Business Administration, as well as a General Studies Degree with an optional specialization in Computer Science, a General Education Certificate, and the Virginia General Education Passport. 

For additional information about each of these programs, refer to the College Catalog and Student Handbook.

Students are encouraged to complete their degree before transferring. The Virginia Community College System and Camp have many articulation and transfer agreements with four-year institutions.

Please visit the Articulation and Transfer Information page to explore these opportunities. 

Some Virginia colleges and universities exclude General Studies graduates from participating in guaranteed admission programs.